Sprouts Farmers Market Mill Creek

Happy hump day friends! If you’re in the Mill Creek area you may have seen there’s a new market opening up! Sprouts Farmers Market took over the Safeway on Bothell-Everett Highway and I couldn’t be more excited! The opening of Sprouts Mill Creek marks the company’s 18th state and it’s easy to see why.

Sprouts is a healthy grocery store that offers fresh, natural, and organic foods at affordable prices. As a mom of two littles, this is so important to me. I always try to give my girls the best. Although I am not perfect (it’s all about balance people) I strive to keep their little bodies away from unnecessary hormones and additives when I can. This is especially important to me when it comes to dairy products, meats, and produce. With Sprouts’ opening up I can easily do just that. Sprouts has 18,000 products, 90% of which are natural or organic, the other 10% is more mainstream  products (the balance I was talking about) and it’s all at a price point everyone can appreciate.


Sprouts’ has an unmatched produce selection with prices on average 20-25% below competitors. They also have an amazing butcher shop offering never frozen, grass fed, USDA Choice beef, chicken, and pork that’s cut in-house. What’s more, unlike any other grocery store they grind more than 20 varieties of sausage daily. I can’t wait to pick some up for a breakfast scramble, or my next game night with friends!

Stay tuned to find out more about Sprouts’ Mill Creek and the upcoming grand opening!

 

Follow:

The Best T-shirt Dresses and How to style them

I love a good t-shirt dress in the spring and summer! It’s the simplest thing to throw on and can be transformed easily for any occasion. If I’m heading to the beach, I’ll throw it on over my bathing suit as a cover-up. I also love them paired with a denim jacket and flats for a day of shopping. When the sun starts to go do, swap out the flat sandals for wedges and it’s perfect for happy hour on the patio!

 

 

Follow:

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale – Top Picks: Home

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale will be coming to a close soon. I feel like in the furry of clothes and shoes, the home section can often be overlooked. So in honor of all good things home decor, I’ve teamed up with a few blogger babes for another giveaway featuring Lili Alessandra! I’ve also rounded up a few of my favorite home decor pieces that are still available. Happy shopping friends and good luck!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

Follow:

My top picks for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Hooray!! It’s my favorite time of year again! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has officially begun for card holders.  Side note, If you don’t already have a Nordstrom debit or credit card make sure to sign up for one now so that you can start shopping the early access. Otherwise, you’ll have to wait until the 20th to shop. Womp womp.

So let’s get into it! These are just a few of my favorite pieces so far. Including things I already love, and things I’m hoping to scoop up before they sell out.

Before you go shopping, remember that the sale sells out quickly and unfortunately restocks don’t always happen. So If there are things that y0u are hesitant on, put it in your cart. It’s free shipping and free returns.

 

Click to shop

Make sure you’re following me on Insta stories and the liketoknow.it app to catch try on stories and see how I style pieces.

https://www.liketoknow.it/TheGirlyPearly

Follow: