The Shopbop sale is here! It’s the perfect time to grab some pieces for spring and summer. I’m sharing a few of my favorite things from the sale. Use code: GOBIG19 at checkout.
- These SHORTS are so fun! A great alternative to classic denim.
- This DRESS is a perfect staple. It will easily go from spring to summer.
- A gorgeous DRESS that doubles as a swim cover-up.
- Give me all the BELT BAGS! I love that this one adds a fun pop of color to your outfit.
- A delicate BLOUSE is perfect for warmer weather. This one will pair well with denim and skirts.
- I can not believe this SHIRT is on sale!! I literally just picked it up and I am obsessed.
- Go ahead and throw this DRESS in my suitcase now. Comfortable and cute.
- I can’t wait to wear this EYELET SKIRT in Greece with tanks, graphics, and swim!
- So much yes to these JEANS!
- Red Tory Burch SANDALS give life to an outfit!
Is there an easier way to shop than on Amazon? If there is, I need to know about it. Pretty much everything you can imagine is right there on one site. Most items come with free shipping, and the package usually shows up on my doorstep within 2 days of ordering. I mean seriously! If I need something (especially in a hurry) Amazon is the first place I start my search.
Therefore, I thought it would be fun to do a round-up of the things we bought on Amazon over the last year.
- SILK PILLOWCASE. I was tempted to buy a much more expensive one at Nordstrom. However, I’m glad I didn’t because this one is just as good and a fraction of the cost! Side note, silk pillowcases are much better for your skin and hair.
- A pack of 8 AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OILS. I love the combination of orange and lemongrass on spring and summer mornings because it makes our house smell so good and gets my creative juices flowing. At night I combine lavender and frankincense to create an intoxicating yet relaxing scent.
- This MAKE-UP ORGANIZER is the best!! It beats rummaging under the bathroom sink or digging through a drawer any day! I keep all of my everyday essentials (plus some) on it to make getting ready a little easier.
- This FABRIC STEAMER is such little gem! I hate to iron, and with this little guy I don’t need to!
- MATTRESS PROTECTOR this was a must when potty training and transitioning our little to her big girl bed. She’s had two accidents and both times the mattress stayed dry!
- FIT INDEX SCALE, I’ve never loved a scale more in my life. Ha! It measures 13 different body compositions, takes AAA batteries, and is bluetooth compatible so you can easily track your progress.
- I love layering NECKLACES, I have a few dainty ones that I wear almost daily. However, with our vacation coming up I wanted something a little sturdier and that I wouldn’t mind wearing in the salty water. I picked this one up for $10, it’s a great alternative!
- TWO-TONE PUMPS I’ve worn so so many times. They are super comfortable and versatile.
- I get compliments every time I wear my Dolce Vita Ramona WHITE BOOTS. They run true to size, are amazing quality, and seriously comfortable!
- I’m obsessed with these toddler size GOLDEN GOOSE DUPES, and Coco loves the glitter!
- Outdoor SPLASH POND. The perfect little outdoor activity.
- Melissa and Doug WATER WOW REUSABLE ACTIVITY PADS. Perfect for toddlers and traveling.
- 4-in-1 UNIVERSAL ADAPTER I haven’t used this yet, we bought it for our upcoming trip, but it’s color coded and has a tiny map in matching color codes for easy use.
- LITTLE TIKES princess cozy truck ride-on. We bought this for Coco for Christmas and she loves it!
Scroll right to shop all products
I’ve had Spring on my mind since January 2nd. Unfortunately Mother Nature had other plans in mind and hit Seattle with a bunch of snow. That isn’t stopping me from looking ahead though! I’m ready to switch out all my heavy sweaters and snow boots for short sleeves and sandals!
These are a few of the items that I am eyeing and buying right now.
- I know these GUCCI SLIDES are not new this season and they are a splurge, but holy cow do I want them. They are timeless and will go with literally everything. Joggers, dresses, and denim oh my!
- This AGOLDE DENIM SKIRT was on my radar last year but I never pulled the trigger. I love that it’s different from your typical denim skirt and adds a little flavor.
- I am obsessed with the neon trend. Especially the green and yellows. This CROPPED GREEN SWEATSHIRT will be perfect with distressed denim, khaki, or black bottoms.
- UTILITY SHORTS are suprisingly versatile. I plan on wearing them with graphic tees and sneakers, dressed up with a blazer and heels, or paired with a bodysuit and sandals.
- Chloé bags just get me. This BACKPACK doubles as a shoulder bag. YASS please!
- We all know I love a good graphic tee. These ANINE BING TEE‘s are on everyones radar right now including mine! My only decision is which one?
- Ahh this lime green SLIP DRESS! These little numbers are popping up everywhere!! I was originally looking for one in a shade of blue for our upcoming vacation, but when I found this this one for $62 there was no resisting!
- American Eagles twist on white jeans is so fresh! I have a pair of true white skinny, but when I saw this pair of WIDE LEG CROPS in an off white I knew they would be a great addition!
- I need this BELT BAG in my life!! It’s so versatile and I’m in love. It also comes in a ton of colors!
- How cute would these PLATFORM SANDALS be with a pair of flares or a girlie dress? Dead.
- WHITE COWBOY BOOTS with girlie flowy dresses ALL spring long please.
Shop EVERYTHING I’m lusting after by clicking the images below