I’ve had Spring on my mind since January 2nd. Unfortunately Mother Nature had other plans in mind and hit Seattle with a bunch of snow. That isn’t stopping me from looking ahead though! I’m ready to switch out all my heavy sweaters and snow boots for short sleeves and sandals!
These are a few of the items that I am eyeing and buying right now.
- I know these GUCCI SLIDES are not new this season and they are a splurge, but holy cow do I want them. They are timeless and will go with literally everything. Joggers, dresses, and denim oh my!
- This AGOLDE DENIM SKIRT was on my radar last year but I never pulled the trigger. I love that it’s different from your typical denim skirt and adds a little flavor.
- I am obsessed with the neon trend. Especially the green and yellows. This CROPPED GREEN SWEATSHIRT will be perfect with distressed denim, khaki, or black bottoms.
- UTILITY SHORTS are suprisingly versatile. I plan on wearing them with graphic tees and sneakers, dressed up with a blazer and heels, or paired with a bodysuit and sandals.
- Chloé bags just get me. This BACKPACK doubles as a shoulder bag. YASS please!
- We all know I love a good graphic tee. These ANINE BING TEE‘s are on everyones radar right now including mine! My only decision is which one?
- Ahh this lime green SLIP DRESS! These little numbers are popping up everywhere!! I was originally looking for one in a shade of blue for our upcoming vacation, but when I found this this one for $62 there was no resisting!
- American Eagles twist on white jeans is so fresh! I have a pair of true white skinny, but when I saw this pair of WIDE LEG CROPS in an off white I knew they would be a great addition!
- I need this BELT BAG in my life!! It’s so versatile and I’m in love. It also comes in a ton of colors!
- How cute would these PLATFORM SANDALS be with a pair of flares or a girlie dress? Dead.
- WHITE COWBOY BOOTS with girlie flowy dresses ALL spring long please.
Shop EVERYTHING I’m lusting after by clicking the images below
If there’s one thing I hate, it’s being uncomfortable on a long flight. As much as I want to look chic and like I’m not about to sit in a tiny uncomfortable seat for 9 hours, I just can’t bring myself to put on tight jeans and a blouse.
IT’S. NOT. HAPPENING.
So, as we prepare for our upcoming trip to Turkey and Greece I’m already thinking about what I’ll be packing. Naturally.
My goal is to bring a carry-on ONLY. Therefore, everything I pack needs to be multifunctional. What’s the over-under I can do it?
The Key Items
Joggers or leggings are the perfect bottoms. They are comfy for the plane ride and also work for cozy nights in.
I always pair my bottoms with a basic tank. I don’t know why but I always get hot schlepping around my luggage. Maybe it’s the heavy luggage, maybe it’s the excitement of the trip, maybe it’s both.
Also, 80% of the time, the destination I’m traveling to is hotter than where I came from and I like to be able to ditch my top layer the second I step off the plane and enjoy the feeling of warm sunshine on my skin.
Next up, something to keep me warm on the plane. This again, has to be a multipurpose layer. I always lay out my outfits as I’m packing and grab a jacket or two that can go over any outfit on a chilly night. Denim jackets are usually a solid choice for warm destinations. If I’m really tight on space in my suitcase, I’ll wear a sweater or sweatshirt and tie my jacket around my waist. Major space saver!
Lastly, shoes. Chances are sneakers made the list of items to pack. I can’t tell you the amount of times I packed them and said “I’ll workout while I’m on vacation” and didn’t actually workout. Regardless, they make the list of packing essentials. Except they are clunky and space hogs, so wear them and pack the sandals.
Below is a combination of 4 different multifunctional outfits that will take you from the airport and beyond.
Target does it again! I headed to my local Target yesterday to see what was new and to try-on a few things. Target always has so many amazing on trend pieces at a fraction of the cost. Just another reason why I love Target!!
Disclaimer, the leopard booties are mine and I wore them with every outfit.. sometimes they worked and some times they didn’t but this try-on wasn’t about the shoes.
The first thing that caught my eye is this faux leather and shearling jacket. Truth be told, it’s super cute but stiff. So if it’s just for looks than go for it, but if you’re chasing toddlers or shopping it’s probably a no.
Sherpa lined faux leather moto jacket: $38; wearing a size medium.
Next up, this leopard burgundy dress and faux fur jacket. Obsessed! Perfect for holiday shopping in the city or cocktails. I would pair it with black boots.
Leopard dress: $27.99; wearing a size small. Faux fur jacket: $39.99; wearing a size x-small.
Have I met a sherpa jacket I didn’t like? Nope. This one is so cute and comfy! I threw it on over this plaid dress, but I love it with a jeans and plaid top. Pair the dress with a long camel, red, or blue coat and boots.
Sherpa jacket: $34.99; wearing a size small. Plaid dress: $29.99; wearing a size x-small.
Everyone needs this chenille sweater in their closet. It is so so soft. Perfect for lounging or running errands.
Chenille sweater: $24.99 and available in 4 colors; wearing a size x-small.
Last is this balloon sleeve sweater. The second I put it on I knew I had to have it. It’s will literally go with everything. Tuck it into a skirt, or pair it with jeans. The color is perfect, it’s soft, and flattering.
Sweater: $24.99 and available in 5 colors; wearing a size small.
Plus a few more things that I’m loving!
Recently, I’ve been on the hunt for some new coffee table books. I recently lost one to my dog.. she decided she needed fashion in her belly apparently. So my once beautifully curated stack of three books all in different sizes and colors is now down to two.
I found so many great options, I figured I would share them with all of you! I love the way they looked stacked on a coffee table or leaning upright on a shelf. They add such a element of character, personal style, color, and flare to any space.
Hello friends! I am so excited about today’s post. If you’re a Target lover like I am, you know that Target has really gave their clothing line a lift over the past few years. I find swear I find something every time I go. Which is a lot. Like at least once a week. Who can relate?!
During my recent Target run I once again found myself browsing the clothing department and let me tell you! There was so many amazing pieces!
I’ve seen poof sleeve tops at numerous stores this fall, but this one was only $17.99 and so flattering! Yes please.
It also comes in black and white stripe.
Ok, another thing that I’ve been on the hunt for. An amazing plaid blazer. I am not kidding when I tell you that I have tried on 10 blazers this fall, but none were just right. I either didn’t like the plaid, the fit was wrong, or it was out of the budget.
This one is $35.00 the perfect ‘go with everything’ plaid and a great cut! Yes!!
I also picked up some fuzzy slippers and another leopard sweater. Since you know I’m loving all the leopard this fall.