I’ve had Spring on my mind since January 2nd. Unfortunately Mother Nature had other plans in mind and hit Seattle with a bunch of snow. That isn’t stopping me from looking ahead though! I’m ready to switch out all my heavy sweaters and snow boots for short sleeves and sandals!
These are a few of the items that I am eyeing and buying right now.
- I know these GUCCI SLIDES are not new this season and they are a splurge, but holy cow do I want them. They are timeless and will go with literally everything. Joggers, dresses, and denim oh my!
- This AGOLDE DENIM SKIRT was on my radar last year but I never pulled the trigger. I love that it’s different from your typical denim skirt and adds a little flavor.
- I am obsessed with the neon trend. Especially the green and yellows. This CROPPED GREEN SWEATSHIRT will be perfect with distressed denim, khaki, or black bottoms.
- UTILITY SHORTS are suprisingly versatile. I plan on wearing them with graphic tees and sneakers, dressed up with a blazer and heels, or paired with a bodysuit and sandals.
- Chloé bags just get me. This BACKPACK doubles as a shoulder bag. YASS please!
- We all know I love a good graphic tee. These ANINE BING TEE‘s are on everyones radar right now including mine! My only decision is which one?
- Ahh this lime green SLIP DRESS! These little numbers are popping up everywhere!! I was originally looking for one in a shade of blue for our upcoming vacation, but when I found this this one for $62 there was no resisting!
- American Eagles twist on white jeans is so fresh! I have a pair of true white skinny, but when I saw this pair of WIDE LEG CROPS in an off white I knew they would be a great addition!
- I need this BELT BAG in my life!! It’s so versatile and I’m in love. It also comes in a ton of colors!
- How cute would these PLATFORM SANDALS be with a pair of flares or a girlie dress? Dead.
- WHITE COWBOY BOOTS with girlie flowy dresses ALL spring long please.
Shop EVERYTHING I’m lusting after by clicking the images below