Happy Prime Day friends! In honor of the next two days, I thought it would be fun to round up a few of my recent finds as well as a few all time favorites. Including a $10 bathing suit that I ALWAYS receive compliments on and a designer dupe backpack that I just can’t quit.
Clothing & Accessories
- Designer Dupe Backpack. I’ve been carrying this mini backpack everywhere. I absolutely love it!
- Leopard Jumpsuit. Just call me cat lady because I can not and will not quit with the leopard.
- Two-Piece Set. This little number is so so good. I was a little skeptical because at $23 how can you not be? YOU GUYS. It’s goooood, and with all over ruching it hides any little imperfections.
- Palazzo pants. These pants are so comfy. I love them with a simple white tank for lunch or as a bathing suit cover-up.
- Snake print bathing suit. I get so many compliments every time I wear this little number. The fit is amazing, it comes in a few other prints, it doubles as bodysuit, and it’s only $20.
- Pearl Embellished Headband. Less than $3 each including shipping. Nuff said.
- Make-up Bag. I needed a new make-up bag before we went on vacation and found this one. I’m so glad I decided to give it a try. It’s the perfect size to hold everything, it’s a great quality material, and looks super expensive.
- Make-up Sponges. Who wants to drop $20 on one make-up sponge? No thanks. These come in a pack and look and feel just like a beauty blender.
- Car Seat Travel Cover. I picked up two of these before our trip to San Diego. You put the car seat inside and then carry it like a backpack. It also helps so they don’t get scratched up in transport.
- Stroller Travel Bag. Same thing, just made for a stroller.
- Camera Card Reader. Holy moly am I glad I discovered this little guy. No more syncing up my camera to my laptop and then airdropping photos from my laptop to my phone. This plugs right into my phone so I can pop in the memory card from my camera and instantly transfer photos.
- Steamer. I picked up this steamer a few years ago and it is still going strong. I love that it heats up super fast and is small and lightweight making it perfect to stick in my luggage.
- Romper. I found this white cotton romper for Cora when I was looking for something for her to wear for our family photos. It was perfect!
- Headphones. Little headphones were a must when planning for our first plane ride with the girls. These are made for kids so they fit them well and the volume doesn’t get too loud so it won’t hurt their delicate ears. They even have a special connecter so two sets of headphones can share the same device. Genius.