Hey friends! Since we’re so close to the grand opening of Sprouts Farmers Market in Mill Creek, I wanted to take a minute and share a few insider tips with you. Things you maybe didn’t know about the store, and also ways you can save even more money while shopping at Sprouts’.
Cool Things About Sprouts’
You probably remember from my previous post, that Sprouts’ is known for their produce section, but did you know that they will also let you to try a fruit or vegetable that you are curious or unsure about? Find a team member and they will help you sample it. How cool is that?
Sprouts’ also encourages it’s customers to try new things without worry or fear that you will waste money on something that you ultimately didn’t like. That’s why they offer a 100% money-back guarantee. So you can rest easy friends! If you try something and don’t enjoy it, just return it to your Sprouts’ store and get your money back. With more than 2,400 products to choose from, you’re bound to find new and exciting things to try!
One of the products I love from Sprouts’s is their coconut water with mango. If you’re a fan of coconut water, or have never tried it I would highly recommend you give it a try. It’s delicious and has so many health benefits, all while leaving you hydrated and feeling refreshed! Since Sprouts’ has a money back guarantee, you have nothing to worry about.
Ok, now that I’ve shared some cool tid bits about Sprouts’ with you, lets get down to saving money! More than one-third of the store is on promotion at any given time. With a couple of simple tips, you can save even more!
5 Ways to Save Money at Sprouts’
- Download the Sprouts’ app. The app contains exclusive coupons. Before you head out, login to the app and “clip your coupons” then when you are ready to checkout, simply scan the barcode to apply extra savings.
- Check out the flyer for the deals of the month.
- Subscribe online to the weekly e-circular which showcases hundreds of items online.
- Shop on Wednesdays. The Sprouts’ weekly ad starts and ends on Wednesdays. That means, by shopping on Wednesday you can take advantage of sales in both ads. Double Ad Wednesday.
- Keep an eye out for special sales and promotions, such as 72-hour sales, Vitamin Extravaganza, Frozen Frenzy, Sprouts Brand Sale, Better For You Brand Sale, and more!